Merritt House-Upper East Side New York City NY
Merritt House 167 E 82 82 St
Upper East Side Manhattan New York Luxury Condos For Sale Or Rent
At the Merritt House condoresidents will experience a feeling of the original building’s grandeur as well as a more contemporary sensation.
People looking for Upper East Side Real Estate will find Merritt House Features:
- a fireplace that burns real wood
- and a gourmet-inspired kitchen in each of these Upper East Side Condos.
- They will discover that the rare pre-war charm of the building still exists but they will be happy to know that they will also enjoy novelties such as Bosch washers
- and dryers
- as well as the latest trend in crown molding.
- Those who live in these condos will have white cabinets in their kitchens,
- wine coolers
- and ovens made from stainless steel.
- The same type of luxury can be found in the master and secondary bathrooms in the floors as well as the countertops.
Although the Merritt House in the Upper East Side is on the small side, 38 apartment homes on 10 floors, the building boasts of advantages that make living there a pure joy.
Merrit House Condominium Amenities:
- A garage,
- the outside courtyard,
- extra storage space
- and a laundromat are just a few of the conveniences people will like about living in this building.
- What makes the experience even better is the fact that the building also houses a fitness center
- and Nursery.
The Merritt House in the Upper East Side is different from other apartment buildings due to the fact that it is a mid-rise structure built in 1929 that is reminiscent of the extravagances that people only expect to find in high-rise buildings in the area. The Merritt House condo is prime Upper East Side Real Estate because it is within walking distance of the subway, the best restaurants the area has to offer and most interesting shops. Merritt House is located near Lexington Avenue and Third Avenue, so it is also very close to Central Park. These are Upper East Side Condos that offer a welcome refuge to those who spend time in the city.