Laurel-400 E 67 St New York City 10065
Laurel -Upper East Side Apartments Manhattan NY For Sale Or Rent
The Upper East Side has a new condominium building at 400 East 67th Street called the Laurel where luxury can be purchased right at this very moment. The Laurel Condo is the type of building where people with the most active lifestyles will be most comfortable. These Upper East Side Condos have a fitness center that would impress even the most serious fitness guru called the Trophy Club. Part of the 11,000 square foot Trophy Club contains an area just for those who are training for a triathlon. The club, located at Laurel in the Upper East Side Real Estate, also has two swimming pools that have been custom-designed to offer the right amount of resistance plus another swimming pool built for those who would like to swim laps. People who reside at this Upper East Side Real Estate also have access to the finest gym equipment and a steam room at the property’s fitness center.Take Heli Ride over Manhattan Real Estate.For more Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert:New York City Manhattan Apartments For Rent Or Sale.
Amenities at The Laurel Condominium:
- The Laurel in the Upper East Side has another type of club that gives residents a chance to relax after they have spent a hard day at the Trophy Club.
- Residents who visit the Laurel Club at the Laurel Condo will find an atrium lounge,
- a plasma television set,
- audio equipment for their listening pleasure,
- an entire library full of DVDs and books
- and a screening room where they will be able to watch the movies they have chosen from the library.
- The Laurel Club at this Upper East Side Real Estate also has a dining area for times when the residents want to entertain
- and a conference room for when they have business to conduct.
- The amenities do not stop there; inhabitants of these Upper East Side Condos have access to the toddler’s craft clubhouse,
- computer area
- and game room that contains billiards tables, football tables and an arcade.
- The Laurel is currently LEED-certified, meaning that it has succeeded in creating a building that is environmentally friendly as well as an energy-saver.
The Laurel condo was designed by Costas Kondylis Partners, architects who won awards in their field. These talented architects brought their talents to these Upper East Side Condos and created 31 stories of glass and Indiana limestone that present the residents with a view of the East River and the Manhattan skyline. Every apartment at the Laurel in the Upper East Side are large and establish a classic presence at the same time as giving a contemporary experience. People will find hardwood flooring and wide windows all over this Upper East Side Real Estate where they can see take in the view.
400 East 67th Street
Costas Kondylis & Partners