Luxury Condos - 205 W.76 St. Manhattan NY 10024
The Harrison New York City NY 10024
Exciting new Upper West Side Real Estate listings are currently available at The Harrison in the Upper West Side. This new construction condo building is eco-friendly and has received LEED certification. If you are searching for Upper West Side condos that are both luxurious and green, The Harrison is sure to impress. The Harrison condo building is registered with the United States Green Building Council. Its LEED certification is only offered to the highest performing eco-friendly structures. Contact Your Real Estate Expert: New York Condominium Apartments For Rent or sale. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over Manhattan Real Estate?
The Harrison in the Upper West Side gives an excellent impression from the moment you enter its spectacular lobby, outfitted with Roman arches, columns, beautiful woodwork and a massive stone fireplace. The building offers a plethora of options for Upper West Side Real Estate buyers. The 19-story South Tower and 14-story North Tower house 132 exceptional residences. The Upper West Side condos include studio apartments, as well as one- to five-bedroom residences.
Each Harrison condo of Upper West Side includes these amenities:
- Residents can exercise at the fitness center designed by Equinox, then enjoy some family time in the
- fun-filled playroom with a lively dinosaur theme.
- A beautifully landscaped courtyard and
- sprawling rooftop deck offer plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.
- The Upper West Side condos also provide an entertainment lounge,
- concierge, private parking lot and 24-hour doorman for residents.
The Harrison in the Upper West Side ensures that residents do not have to compromise luxury to live an eco-friendly lifestyle.
The kitchens in this Upper West Side apartment building include:
- High quality stainless steel appliances, including a wine cooler.
- The refrigerator blends perfectly with the custom wood cabinetry thanks to its wood paneled exterior.
- Solid granite countertops, gray stone flooring and marble backsplashes complete the upscale look of every Harrison condo kitchen.
The master bathrooms reflect the Harrison's timeless style with polished marble flooring, walls and vanities. The beautiful marble flooring is carefully inlaid with patterned stone borders, and the cabinetry is custom designed of lovely light wood. The Harrison in Manhattan is the perfect choice for Upper West Side Real Estate buyers who desire to live a luxurious, eco-conscious lifestyle.