246 West 17th Street Condos Chelsea New York
As more and more people leave the avenues of suburbia for the benefits of life in New York City, many people have noticed that Chelsea real estate is increasing in popularity. At one time, Chelsea condos were virtually invisible, but as can be seen with the 246 West 17th Street condo, such is no longer the case. For example, although 246 West 17th Street in Chelsea was once a brick garage, it is now one of the finest examples of Chelsea living currently available.
While some Chelsea condos opt for going with more traditional aspects, this 246 West 17th Street condo boasts some truly innovative aspects. The 10-story building located at 246 West 17th Street in Chelsea contains over thirty apartments. Visitors to this piece of Chelsea real estate often are stunned to discover the roomy interior layouts, as well as the beautiful sunlight streaming into these condominiums.
The 246 West 17th Street condo offers up to three bedrooms, making it ideal for individuals looking for two bedrooms and an office set-up. People familiar with Chelsea real estate realize that the location is on one of the most desired streets in the area. The building, designed by noted architect Ed Rawlings, contains some of the most sought-after Chelsea condos available in New York City.
246 West 17th Street Condos-Building Amenities:
- Those who live at 246 West 17th Street in Chelsea live a enviable lifestyle. In addition to having
- a private underground garage system, the building hosts
- a 24-hour doorman, as well as
- unparalleled concierge service. For those looking to keep in the peak of physical health, there is both
- a private gym, as well as
- a bike room. A fully-furnished recreation room provides the perfect atmosphere for residents to get together and visit with one another.
- The location of this building is also one of the more attractive aspects of the many features this condominium has to offer.
- Highline Park is located a short distance away, and for those seeking a connection to the historic Meatpacking District, look no further.
- Union Square is within walking distance, and there are numerous subway lines in the immediate vicinity.
All in all, this wonderful property offers something for anyone looking to truly experience all the best that Chelsea and New York City have to offer.For more Info. Contact our Manhattan Expert.