1600 Broadway on the Square-Luxury Apartments for Sale
in Manhattan, Clinton at 1600 Broadway New York City NY
If your acting skills won’t get you on Broadway, your new address will. 1600 Broadway on the Square in Clinton, a neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, is the newest addition in a bevy of high-end Clinton Real Estate properties and Manhattan Condominiums for Sale in this resurrected section of the city.
Clinton Real Estate comprises an area also referred to as “Hell’s Kitchen.” Formerly known for its impoverished residents, slum-like conditions and high crime, Hell’s Kitchen has developed into an increasingly chic neighborhood similar to transformations of Harlem or the Meat Packing District. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
Along with new high rise condominiums, an array of restaurants, lounges and performing arts venues have joined existing bars and eateries, making Clinton Real Estate the hottest property to acquire in Manhattan. The 1600 Broadwayon the SquareCondo towers over the city between 48th and 49th Street. Because of its proximity to Broadway theaters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center, these ClintonManhattan Apartments are the perfect choice for residents who bask in the exhilarating atmosphere that defines New York City.
1600 Broadway on the Square Amenities:
- A doorman, on the job 24 hours, will greet you as you walk into the palatial lobby where
- a 24-hour concierge is always at your service. On the 4th floor of your 1600 Broadwayon the SquareCondo, Club on the Square is
- a combination conference, fitness and entertainment center.
- Enjoy a leisurely game of billiards or virtual golf.
- Step out onto the 1600 Broadway Condo terrace for stunning views of Times Square—perfect for New Years Eve or the Thanksgiving parade.
Retreat to your residential oasis at 1600 Broadway in Clinton:
- Magnificently designed with modern comforts for maximum efficiency, most of these Clinton Condos include
- balconies as well as
- home offices with
- generous bedroom space and
- a washer and dryer. With
- floor to ceiling windows,
- hardwood floors and
- 10-foot ceilings, you can unwind and view the bright lights, hustle and bustle of the city without the clamor and crowds.
- These Clinton condos feature an open kitchen design with amenities that include
- Bosch, Miele and Sub-Zero appliances,
- granite or marble countertops,
- glass back splashes and
- plenty of storage space.
- After a long day, wash away your stress in your luxurious, fully-tiled bathroom.
- With limestone countertops and
- stainless steel basin perched on
- a wenge tone vanity, your spa-like surroundings will have you refreshed, relaxed and ready to step out on the town.
With a home at 1600 Broadwayon the Squarein Clinton, you can live like a native New Yorker but live it up like a tourist.