The Veneto-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
at 250 East 53th Street, Midtown East, New York City NY
Anyone familiar with Midtown East Real Estate knows that Turtle Bay Manhattan Condominiums for Sale are the place to live if you have made it in New York. If you’re a risk-taking entrepreneur who has succeeded, then you deserve to live in the most elegant and luxurious Manhattan Apartments. If you’re a successful businessperson, the same rules apply. Time spent, effort and intelligence should mean having an opportunity to live amongst the elite.
Even if you inherited a large amount of money, why not use that money to live in a modern paradise? Regardless of where your financial stability came from, look at The Veneto in Midtown East. If you’re like most people who look at TheVeneto condo, you’re not only going to be impressed; you’re also going to fall in love. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York NYC Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
The Veneto in Midtown East is 34 stories of luxury and classic elegance.
This is the World where:
- granite worktops and
- etched panels of glass are the norm.
- Kitchen floors made of marble let you know that TheVeneto condo will only stand for top-of-the-line and extravagant materials.
- Designer Adam D. Tihery never cuts any corners and is well known throughout the world for that reason.
- These famous Midtown East Condos are 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- There are 137 condos in all.
- Regardless of the type of TheVeneto condo you choose, you’re going to find the best appliances already in place.
- The Bosch dishwasher and Sub-Zero refrigerator go well with
- marble floors and countertops.
- Other appliances include a Viking gas range and a Miele washer/dryer.
When it Comes to Amenities, You’re Going to be Living Better Than Anyone Else in Manhattan:
- This begins right when you walk in. You never have to open the door at these Midtown East Condos because a doorman will do it for you.
- If you’re ever unsure about where to eat, what show to see or how to get somewhere in the city, a 24-hour concierge is there to help.
- One of the most standout features is the landscaped roof deck. There aren’t many other Midtown East Real Estate establishments that offer such a luxury. However, that’s not all that makes The Veneto in Midtown East so unique and special.
- Another feature that separates these Midtown East Condos from average Midtown East Real Estate is the children’s playroom. Most condo residences in Manhattan think about adults more than children. This is not the case at Veneto.
- Other amenities include a fitness center,
- a resident’s club and
- a high-end entertainment lounge.