Stanhope-995 Fifth Ave New York City NY 10028
Upper East Side Luxury Apartments For Sale And Rent Manhattan New York
The Stanhope in the Upper East Side offers some of the most extravagant Upper East Side Real Estate properties in New York City. The building, located at 955 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, was formerly known as The Stanhope Hotel. This beautiful hotel was originally designed in 1926 by the talented Rosario Candela. The Upper East Side Condos are housed in a lovely brick and limestone building. The building remains true to its pre-war roots while offering residents every updated convenience. Only 26 condos are available for purchase. Each Stanhope Condos exudes quality and luxury.For More Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert:New York City Apartments For Rent And Sale.Take a Heli Ride over Manhattan Real Estate.
Both the interior and exterior of the Upper East Side condos have been carefully restored. No expense was spared in ensuring that these condos would be some of the best properties on the Upper East Side Real Estate market. Stanhope in the Upper East Side offers condos ranging from half-floor units to full-floor penthouses. A half-floor Stanhope condo offers a generous four bedrooms, while the penthouses are complete with six bedrooms, library, media room and sitting room. Every Stanhope condo kitchen includes custom cabinetry designed by Smallbone of Devizes, England's leading cabinet maker. The unique and luxurious bathrooms showcase fixtures by the exceptional Christo Lefroy Brooks.
The amenities offered at The Stanhope set this property apart from other Upper East Side Real Estate offerings:
- La Palestra, the building's fitness center, is outfitted with state of the art workout equipment and access to personal trainers.
- The famed Manhattan wine supplier Acker, Merall and Condit offers exclusive service to Stanhope in the Upper East Side. Residents can store their favorite wines in a temperature-controlled, secure facility,
- and wine delivery service is provided at no charge.
- A touch screen intercom in each apartment allows residents quick and easy access to the attentive concierge service.
- These Upper East Side condos offer some of the most beautiful views in New York.
- Residents can stroll across the street to visit the vast Metropolitan Museum of Art,
- and Central Park is mere steps away.