The St. James's Tower-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
at 415 East 54th Street, Midtown East, New York City NY
The St. James's Tower is Midtown East Real Estate located in Sutton Place in the most electrifying part of town. The Manhattan Condominiums for Sale in this towering building can also be described as electrifying because of the many luxuries and indulgences people receive when they become permanent residents. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York NYC Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
This monumental structure stands 32 stories tall and contains 106 opulent NYC Apartments for Sale that would not be complete if it did not have an attendant at the door. The residents never need to complain about any excessive noise because the St. James Tower is located in the quiet part of town, not far from the East River.
Sitting comfortably in the most reputable area in New York City, this building is deserving of the fabulous, immaculately landscaped plaza where the designers were thoughtful enough to add seats for those who may wish to sit and enjoy the water. This beautiful scene greets everyone as they venture toward The St. James's Tower every time they return home to their Manhattan Apartments.
Each Home Contains:
- hardwood floors and
- windows that are large enough to allow residents to take in the views of the city as they also bring in a maximum amount of sunlight.
- These homes are extremely large with ceilings that reach as high as nine feet.
- In some floor plans, the kitchens and the living rooms span an expansive 1,000 square feet.
- Inside every kitchen in these NYC apartments for sale are appliances that people expect to find in a building with a reputation such as The St. James's Tower.
- The appliances are made from stainless steel, stovetops made by Bosch, refrigerators and freezers by Sub-Zero and
- countertops made from the incomparable granite.
- The bathrooms have only the best tile and appliances as well.
- Depending on the bathroom, residents will find that they have a six-foot soaking tub or a shower surrounded by glass that will make them feel like kings and queens as they step inside.
Based on the description above, it should be of no surprise that the closets offer residents an abundant amount of space that complete all the ways that these luxury homes came to be known as upscale. The Manhattan apartments in this building are always recognized as prominent and distinguished.
This Midtown East real estate obviously has striking conveniences inside the apartment homes, but residents will not be able to miss the fact that The St. James's Tower exudes luxuriousness throughout the expanse of the entire building.
The St. James's Tower Amenities:
- The most modern technology keeps residents safe and secure. For example,
- computerized lights illuminate their way as they enter the hallway leading to their doors. These
- lights help residents of these Manhattan condos for sale pay particular attention to their doors’ locks as they shine the light directly on them when they arrive home. As they enter the lobby and enjoy the beauty of the waterfall, they are greeted by
- the attendants that offer to satisfy their every need. They can take every opportunity they like to visit
- the building’s private fitness center. They can also spend some time enjoying the views from one of
- two courtyards or on
- top of the roof in the garden.
It’s obvious that residents have several reasons to love living at the St. James Tower, but it also gives residents a reason to feel content to call this building their home.