Soho Mews-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
311 W Broadway SoHo, New York City NY
Soho Mews in Manhattan combines the cast-iron, masonry and large plate glass elements of 19th-century historic SoHo Real Estate with neo-modern elements to bring a simple but elegant feel to these loft-style Manhattan Apartments. The traditional European “mews” was a cobbled street with two rows of cottages facing each other. The Soho Mews in Manhattan is two residential buildings facing each other and sharing a residents-only courtyard.
Designed by the firm of Gwathmey Siegel, a Soho Mews Condo puts residents at the heart of a colorful and dynamic neighborhood. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
The Residents of These Manhattan Condos for Sale Will Enjoy:
- The foyer area inside each Soho Mews Condo is perfect for displaying personal artwork collections.
- The great room features floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Wide-plank oak floors extend into the fully-equipped kitchen that includes designer appliances.
- Both the dishwasher and Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer are fashioned with front panels designed to match the custom-designed Valcucine striated elm cabinetry.
- An undermount sink with chrome fixtures, granite countertops and backsplashes complete the ultra-modern look in each Soho Mews Condo.
- Spacious bedrooms each have their own bathrooms.
- The master suite has a wall closet in addition to the walk-in closet.
- The bathroom in the master suite features white marble finishes,
- radiant heated floor,
- double sink vanities,
- soaking tub and
- separate glass-enclosed shower.
- Additional bathrooms and powder room include Lefroy Brooks polished chrome fixtures and fittings along with custom-designed Valcucine vanities.
Residents at these Soho Condos have access to standard luxury perks such as:
- a continually monitored lobby,
- porter services,
- fully-equipped fitness center and
- attended parking garage.
- However, the Mews raises the standard with two additional amenities rarely offered in Soho Real Estate listings.
- With access to an onsite private gallery and curator courtesy of the Art Production Fund and
- membership to the New Museum of Contemporary Art, these Soho Condos have raised the standard for upscale amenities.
- Peter Walker, award winning designer of the World Trade Center Memorial, developed the 4,000 square foot residents-only private garden, which separates the two residential buildings – an enviable Soho Real Estate amenity.
- A glass and metal trellis lined with flowered vines provides a protective cover and connects the two buildings.
- Alternating squares of granite pavers and grass laid in a checkerboard pattern are surrounded by sitting areas, trees and shrubs.
- Whether residents prefer the vibrant noisiness of Soho or the peacefulness of a secret garden, they have it here at the Soho Mews in Manhattan.