The Sabrina Condominium-Luxury Condos Upper West Side For Sale Or Rent
at 240 W 98 Street New York City NY
An Upper West Side condo is the dream real estate property for many Manhattan buyers. The Sabrina in the Upper West Side houses some of the most desired condos on the Upper West Side Real Estate market. The building was constructed in 1917 by the famed Schwarz and Gross architectural group. The Sabrina condo conversion was completed in 2007, resulting in 167 fabulous condos. These Upper West Side condos can be found at 240 West 98th Street between Broadway and West End Avenue. Contact Your Manhattan Real Estate Expert: New York Condominium Apartments For Rent or Sale. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over Manhattan Real Estate?
One of the best features of The Sabrina in the Upper West Side is its close proximity to beautiful Riverside Park. Residents of these Upper West Side condos can enjoy the lovely green space, fresh air and recreation options provided by the park. Sabrina condo owners appreciate the luxury of having Riverside Park as their backyard. All of New York City is easily accessible from the Sabrina, thanks to the building's close proximity to mass transit. The subway is just steps from the Sabrina's front entrance, and it is a quick half-block walk to the 96th Street train station with access to the 1, 2 and 3 trains. Well-informed buyers know that location is a key trait of the Upper West Side Real Estate market, so the Sabrina is a great investment.
Upper West Side Real Estate buyers desire luxurious residences, and a Sabrina condo will not disappoint:
- The interiors were carefully designed to maintain their pre-war charm and elegance.
- Large windows bathe the condo in warm natural light while giving unbeatable city views.
- Arched entryways,
- solid hardwood floors and
- tall ceilings add to the appeal of these excellent Upper West Side condos.
- The traditional elements of these condos are combined with excellent modern conveniences.
- The kitchens are equipped with new appliances, and
- many kitchens and bathrooms feature windows.
- An up-to-date laundry facility is available for residents, and
- a canopied entrance and doorman are ready to welcome residents home to Sabrina in the Upper West Side.