The Olcott Condominium-Luxury Condos Upper West Side For Sale Or Rent
at 27 W 72 St New York City NY
The Olcott in the Upper West Side is one of Manhattan's landmark condominiums. These excellent Upper West Side condos prove that developers can successfully mix pre-war construction with modern luxury and amenities. The building, located at 27 West 72nd Street in New York City, offers Upper West Side Real Estate buyers a prime Manhattan location. Olcott condo residents can quickly access mass transit since they are only a short walk away from the B, C, 1, 2 and 3 subway lines. All the incredible performances at the world-famous Lincoln Center are nearby, along with excellent shopping, fine dining and high-quality museums. Living at an Olcott condo gives residents easy access to all that the fabulous Upper West Side has to offer. Contact Your Manhattan Real Estate Expert: New York Condominium Apartments For Rent or Sale. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over Manhattan Real Estate?
The Olcott's spectacular lobby cannot be matched in the Upper West Side Real Estate Market. From the moment you walk in this beautiful space, you will be impressed by the beautiful restoration to pre-war splendor. The luxury continues into these Upper West Side condos.
Units are outfitted with:
- beautiful oak floors and
- central heat and air conditioning.
- The kitchens are updated and stylish, with
- custom Italian wood cabinets and upscale appliances. Residents will enjoy preparing dinner using their
- Sub-Zero refrigerator,
- Miele dishwasher and
- Dacor ranges and wall ovens.
- Heated floors and
- marble showers with
- Waterworks rain shower heads make the bathrooms at The Olcott in the Upper West Side comfortable and relaxing.
Buyers will appreciate that The Olcott in the Upper West Side is a full-service condominium building:
- A doorman and concierge are available to serve residents 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Upper West Side Real Estate buyers with four-legged family members will be thrilled that these Upper West Side condos are
- pet friendly.
- Bicycle storage and
- refrigerated storage are available for residents, as well as a
- well-equipped fitness center. Residents can relax and enjoy spending time together in the
- adorable children's playroom and
- elegant residents' dining room.
The Olcott condo building has been a trademark of the Upper West side since the early 20th century, when many celebrities called the building home. Since The Olcott was converted to condos in 2006, buyers can now enjoy owning a piece of this historic property.