New Yorker Condominium-1474 Third Ave New York City NY 10028
Luxury Condos For Sale Or Rent Upper East Manhattan NY
In the year 2006, builders converted The New Yorker Condominium at 1474 Third Avenue into a residential condominium. Its location, between 83rd and 84th Streets, places this Upper East Side Real Estate in one of the best spots in the city for Upper East Side Condos. The New Yorker Condominium in the Upper East Side is not out in the open; it is situated inside a plaza, in the back.Take a Heli Ride over Manhattan Real Estate.For more Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert.
The location is not the only feature that ensures that residents of the New Yorker Condominium have privacy; each floor in the building of this Upper East Side Real Estate is shared by only two units
The New Yorker Upper East Side condominium apartments feature:
- The kitchens in the New Yorker Condominium in the Upper East Side are so large everyone in the family can enjoy sitting together at meal time.
- The décor also makes this a pleasant experience with countertops made from black granite
- and refrigerators by Jenn-Air.
- The designers also decided to place Bosch brand dishwashers,
- stoves and ovens in the kitchen.
- Residents of these condos do not have to leave their homes to do their laundry because they each have Asko washers and dryers inside each home.
- The bathrooms have been designed to have floors made from limestone,
- individual showers,
- separate bathtubs and sinks created from double wood.
The residents of the New Yorker Condominium in the Upper East Side can say that they have a doorman, but they cannot boast of all the comforts that can be found in other Upper East Side Real Estate. Even so, the New Yorker Condominium does have several beneficial features to take pride in; these Upper East Side Condos allow their residents to have pets, so residents do not have to be without their best friends. The building also has the distinct good fortune to be near so many wonderful restaurants that if the residents were to make a point of eating all three of their meals out for an entire week, they would never have to go to the same place twice. Residents also have several options for nighttime entertainment, are in close proximity to a D’Agostino grocery store and some of the most offbeat boutiques in the city. Because this condominium is so eclectic itself, it appeals to a diverse group of people.