Manhattan House-200 E 66 Street Manhattan NY 10065
The Manhattan house in the Upper East Side now has new Luxury Apartments ready to be purchased at 200 East 66th Street. The Grace Kelly-inspired Upper East Side Real Estate retains its original architecture, but it has also been renovated as a contemporary design where it offers residents an idyllic setting. Homeowners may choose a Manhattan House Condo from the smallest studio to the largest apartments of five bedrooms, or they may purchase a penthouse. For more Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert:New York City Apartments For Rent or Sale. Take a Heli Ride over New York City.
Upper East Side Manhattan House Apartments:
- have a fireplace and
- floors made of solid white oak.
- Some of the Condos at this Upper East Side Real Estate also contain their own outdoor terraces.
The kitchens of the Manhattan House in the Upper East Side:
- have several windows offering a wide view
- along with custom-made wooden cabinets.
- Backsplash tiles by Ann Sacks
- and appliances by Viking have been added to these Upper East Side Condos as well.
The bathrooms of the Manhattan house Condo offer the greatest luxury:
- with heated floors,
- tubs big enough to spend a leisurely evening soaking
- and the largest showers;
- it even has faucets made of chrome
- and electric towel warmers to ensure that more than the floor stays at a pleasant temperature.
The Manhattan House in the Upper East Side has several wonderful features:
- such as a garden that creates a tranquil scene for residents who like to take long walks when they are in the mood;
- the Manhattan House Condo is taken care of on a regular basis by the landscapers Sasaki Associates.
- This Upper East Side Real Estate even has an exclusive club just for the residents that gives everyone a breathtaking view of the city.
- The children have also been considered at these Upper East Side Condos with an outdoor playground
- and an indoor playroom just for them.
- Adults have even more places to meet and enjoy themselves at the building’s spa
- and gym
- as they take advantage of the 24-hour doorman,
- the concierge services,
- the valet parking
- and the extra storage space set aside for each resident.
$1 350 000
200 East 66th Street