Legacy- 157 E 84 St New York City 10028
Luxury Apartments For Sale Or Rent at The Legacy on the Upper East Side Manhattan NY
Uncommon Upper East Side Real Estate goes by the name the Legacy, and future residents will find these luxurious Upper East Side Condos in a prime location at 157 East 84th Street. What makes the Legacy Condos different is the fact that it was once a garage that is now a condo that contains five, very large, full floor apartments along with a penthouse. The apartments of the Legacy in the Upper East Side are so private that no other condominium can claim to offer its residents the same amount of privacy. Because of this, the Legacy is becoming highly popular amongst people in the know.For More Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert:New York Luxury Apartments For Rent Or Sale. Take a Heli Ride over Manhattan Real Estate.
To say that the Upper East Side Condos at the Legacy are spacious just might be an understatement:
- The apartments people have the opportunity to purchase at the Legacy all have 5,000 square feet of space.
- The high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows make the apartments at the Legacy in the Upper East Side appear even larger as they allow the most amount of air and light into the homes.
- Owning a home at the Legacy means that people have an amazing view along with
- the comfort of a wood-burning fireplace and other delectable amenities that every Manhattan Condo must have.
- Of the conveniences most deserving of mention are the kitchens large enough for the entire family to share a meal together amidst
- the custom-made cabinets and
- countertops made from silestone and cutting edge appliances.
- The Legacy is also the Upper East Side real estate where people enjoy spa-like bathrooms with European finishes.
At the Legacy condo, what the building has to offer on the outside is no less remarkable than what new residents will find inside their new homes.
The Legacy Condominium Amenities:
- These Upper East Side condos are protected by a video intercom system by Creston
- and a doorman who is present 24 hours a day.
- To escape the unpleasant realities of the city, the Legacy in the Upper East Side contains a garden
- and a landscaped area on the roof where residents can escape to nature.
- The Legacy would not be complete without a fitness center,
- a wine cellar
- and a screening room for viewing the latest movies.
- The fact that this Upper East Side real estate is located at 157 East 84th Street means that it is very near the 86th Street subway
- and several of the most celebrated restaurants and cultural attractions.
- Within walking distance of Central Park, the Legacy is a building that stands above the rest.