The Hit Factory Condominium-Luxury Apartments for sale in Manhattan,
Clinton at 421 West 54th St New York City NY
The Hit Factory Condominium combines luxury and hip at a fabulous location, 421 West 54th Street in Clinton, between Broadway and Eighth Avenue. In Midtown Manhattan Music lovers will appreciate the history of the building, which once housed recording studios for tremendous talents, but now serves as a well-appointed luxury Manhattan Apartments building and features the amenities and luxuries New Yorkers expect from prime Clinton Real Estate listings. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
The Hit Factory Condominium in Clinton sets the resident apart as it provides easy access to New York City itself. Even before you enter one of these Manhattan Condos for Sale, the building's lobby announces how special the location is: the ceilings stretch to 13 feet and the walls, paneled with stone and steel, display gold and platinum albums artists recorded in the building before the studios were converted to luxury apartments. The Hit Factory Condominium in Clinton represents the finest luxury living available in the Clinton Real Estate market.
The Hit Factory CondominiumAmenities:
- The hardwood floors of fine oak and
- the doors are as secure and solid as can be, 8-inches thick throughout the apartment. Of course,
- all of these luxury condos come equipped with cable and satellite TV.
- They also boast prewired CAT-5E Home Run and multiple phone lines, for those who still depend on landline telephone service.
- Residents can rest easy knowing they are protected by the Siedle color video intercom and security system.
The Hit Factory Condominium Apartments Feature:
- The kitchen appliances are all top-of-the-line brands, including Sub-Zero refrigerators, Bosch oven and dishwasher,
- Armando Vicario faucets with extended spray arms, GE microwave, Miele cooktop and Max Fire steel hood.
- The bathrooms are no less sumptuous and offer a sumptuous, luxurious respite.
- These Clinton Condos come with frameless glass-enclosed showers,
- Kohler Tea for Two cast-iron bathtubs,
- Halila limestone countertops and Halila limestone tile floors and walls.
- The chrome fixtures are by Waterworks,
- the water closets and recessed medicine cabinets from Kohler.
Clinton Real Estate is prized by the discriminating New Yorker, and The Hit Factory condominium in Clinton is a grand prize indeed. Clinton Condos are ultramodern, sleek, spacious and prestigious, and carry the history and weight of the historic Hit Factory name.