The Grabler Building-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
at 44 Laigh Street,Tribeca, New York City NY
The Grabler Building in Tribeca is the perfect example of late 19th century loft-and-store architecture in this iconic, historically-designated Tribeca Real Estate. At 44 Laight Street, between Hudson Street and Varick Street, the sidewalks of these Tribeca Condos still sport the original Belgian pavers that once covered this busy industrial street. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
Built in the style of Renaissance Revival, TheGrabler Building Condo resident has the opportunity to own a stunning piece of authentic Old New York with modern, sophisticated detailing associated with elite urban living. Originally a pipe-making factory designed by Clinton and Russell in 1891, this 8-floor, 18 Manhattan Apartments conversion features exposed 11-foot brick walls, original warehouse-floor columns, exposed copper piping, and wide-plank maple floors. A southern-exposed wall of factory-sized windows infuses these Manhattan Condos for Sale with natural light to create an open, airy versatile living space. The lobby of The Grabler Building in Tribeca, designed by Bill Massie, is fashioned in mahogany and steel.
At 44 Laigh Street Manhattan Condos for Sale One Can Find:
- Key-coded elevators transport residents directly into their entrance gallery which leads into the kitchen and living area.
- Fully-equipped kitchens feature name brand appliances in stainless steel finishes and Italian cabinetry.
- All condo units include gas fireplaces;
- washer and dryer and
- Internet and cable connections.
- Penthouses feature private terraces, double-height ceilings and wood burning fireplaces.
- Floorplans feature two and three bedroom configurations. With a variety of floor plans,
- some Grabler Building Condo units feature unique amenities such as a combination walk-in pantry and
- laundry room complete with washer and dryer.
- Open, versatile living spaces can also be partitioned for a separate area that can be used as office space or media room.
- The bathrooms in these Manhattan Apartments feature custom basket-weave tiling in shades of warm gray and slate,
- Kohler fixtures, and
- soaking tubs.
- The centerpiece in the master bath is a luxurious slate walk-in shower.
- This private retreat is fashioned with separate soaking tub;
- ambiance lighting;
- marble counter tops and
- double sink vanities to complete a spa-like, decadent atmosphere.
44 Laigh Street Condo Amenities:
- Owners have access to parking garage ownership that is directly accessible via the building’s elevator.
- Additional amenities include lobby attendant,
- video security and
- package delivery storage.
The Grabler Building Condo development stands in the middle of numerous community resources. Restaurants, schools, shops, grocery stores, parks and entertainment venues are mere steps away from these Tribeca Condos in addition to public transportation opportunities. Neighboring SoHo and Greenwich Village are both within walking distance making The Grabler Building in Tribeca the ultimate in upscale urban living.