The Gansevoort, 325 West 13th Street, Manhattan, NY 10014
The Gansevoort Apartments Feature:
- Upon entering the kitchen area, one is immediately struck by the state-of-the-art appliances set against
- a backdrop of artistic light-colored wood.
- Natural lighting floods in through the front-facing windows, and
- the open space area provides for maximum ease of movement while preparing any culinary delight.
- The granite countertops provide a solid artistic flair for the space that makes the Gansevoort condo soar above the neighboring Meatpacking District condos.
- The elegant hardwood mahogany flooring provides a touch of rich opulence for every unit.
- The bathroom tiles, inlaid with shells, are a feast for the eyes. The exclusive amenities, such as
- ]the body spray showers and
- soaking tub, as well as
- the heated floor, allow residents to unwind at the end of a rough day in luxurious splendor.
- For those who know how important it is to remain toasty warm during a New York City winter, each unit has its own individual fireplace.
It is obvious the designers of this stunning condominium knew how to answer every possible need for the residents of this building.
The Gansevoort condo was designed to remove the pressures of the world from its privileged residents.
The limestone, glass, and marble Gansevoort in Meatpacking District sends waves of European elegance throughout the neighborhood. The iron railings and bowed terraces bring a splash of Olde World charm to New York City that is seldom seen in other examples of Meatpacking District real estate.
Building amenities include:
- terraces for each floor, as well as
- private storage facilities for those residents who do not want to live in the midst of too much clutter.
- The large closets also provide ample storage space and
- washers and dryers are provided for each resident’s convenience.
- The private key elevator is designed to provide security and peace of mind for the residents.