Devonshire House-Luxury Apartments for sale in Manhattan, Greenwich Village
at 28 E 10 St New York City NY
In addition to being in a top location, Devonshire House in Greenwich Village at 28 East 10th Street is one of the finest pre-war Manhattan Condos for Sale in the village. Recently renovated from top to bottom and converted to condominiums, Devonshire House possesses the elegance of pre-war condos with the comforts of contemporary Manhattan Apartments.
In addition to its beautiful style, is has an outstanding list of amenities, which add to its popularity, making it one of the most sought after Greenwich Village Real Estate listings. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
This beautiful red brick building, Devonshire House, is located at the western edge of East Village and is just a short distance from Union Square. Devonshire House is a well established building which has been around since 1928. Its recent conversion to condos led to a complete renovation of both the public spaces and the Manhattan Apartments For Sale.
While the basic pre-war style of the Greenwich Village Condos with:
- high ceilings and
- beautiful molding remains unchanged, stylish updates include
- new white woodwork and
- composite glass counters in the kitchen, with added luxury items such as
- sub zero refrigerators and
- heated floors in
- the marble accented bathrooms.
This is not something you see everyday in pre-war condominiums or in all Greenwich Village Real Estate. The classic high ceilings add an open feeling to each room in the Devonshire House Condo. The huge windows bring natural light into every room in the apartment.
The Amenities of Devonshire House in Greenwich Village, which are rarely found at other pre-war condos include:
- a 24 hour doorman and
- concierge service for convenience. Other amenities of Devonshire House Condo include
- a private fitness center with professional exercise equipment and
- a children's play room, which makes Greenwich Village Condos extremely family friendly.
- Inspired by the original Devonshire House in London, the style of Devonshire House in Greenwich Village has a beautiful rooftop terrace and
- a quaint English courtyard garden.
This pre-war Devonshire house condo offers modern style and convenience with traditional grace. and is one of the most elite Greenwich Village Eeal Estate listings. Greenwich Village Condos are more than satisfactory--they are superb.