Conrad Condominium-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
at 342 East 110th Street, Harlem, New York City NY
The Conrad Condominium, located in one of the most coveted parcels of East Harlem Real Estate, is famous due to its impeccable pedigree of the architectural design of world-renowned Canadian firm, Karl Fischer Architect. Conrad Condominium in Harlem rises eight stories above New York City, its glass facade showcasing the impeccable lines and angles that only a master architect effectively manages to capture. The pristine elegance witnessed within the Conrad creates a warm and inviting atmosphere sometimes lacking in other Harlem Condos.
Each of the Manhattan Condominiums for Sale within the Conrad Condominium are designed to provide residents with maximum comfort and elegance. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York NYC Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
Upon Entering These Manhattan Apartments, Visitors are Immediately Captivated by:
- the white oak hardwood floors. This provides an atmosphere that is light and inviting, unlike some other Harlem Condos that focus on dark flooring. The fashionably
- high ceilings provide an airiness lacking in many other New York City apartments.
- The kitchen area was specifically designed to open directly into the living area, providing for maximum flow throughout the apartment. The stainless steel appliances and
- designer fixtures focus on providing every possible luxury needed to prepare family-centric meals.
- Naturally, there is more to focus on than food preparation, and ConradCondominium in Harlem rises above other samples of Harlem Real Estate by the craftsmanship seen in the master bathroom.
- When the pressures of the world weigh too heavily upon the shoulders of the residents, the soaking tub provides immediate relief, letting the cares lift away as relaxation takes over. For the ultimate in convenience,
- elegant Bosch washer/dryer units are available for laundering needs.
Everything about this unique condominium has been designed to create an oasis to escape from the pressures of the world, providing a safe haven for each resident to live in elegant splendor. Upon even the most cursory examination of the beauty that is found within the Conrad Condominium, it is obvious that every possible amenity and luxury has been included for the residents of this address to enjoy.
Conrad Condominium Amenities:
- There is a half basketball court and
- state-of-the-art fitness center for residents, as well as
- a rooftop deck area, complete with
- yoga meditation facilities.
ConradCondominium in Harlem is located a short distance from world-famous Central Park, as well as mere steps from the Upper East Side. Museums and fine shopping boutiques await the residents, including the Guggenheim and the globally-recognized Metropolitan. The Conrad Condominium is one more example of why Harlem Real Estate is currently sizzling hot. Harlem Condos are being sought by potential residents from around the world, due to the unique juxtapositioning of contemporary urban chic and historic blue-chip elegance.