The Clement Clarke:140 W 22nd Street Chelsea Manhattan NY 10011
Even though it was built before the war, the Clement Clarke condo is known for its modernity, and it is located in an area in Chelsea at 140 West 22nd Street where it inhabits the highest spots on the lists of desired Chelsea condos. The outside of this Chelsea Real Estate has been newly renovated, but inside is most impressive with several apartments currently on the market. Living at the Clement Clarke in Chelsea would mean that homeowners enjoy the benefit of pre-war architecture along with all the modern amenities that make living in Chelsea Condos a luxurious experience.
The Clements Clarke Apartments Feature:
- The outside of the Clement Clarke condo has been returned to what it was when it was first built, but the best part about this Chelsea real estate is what can be found inside.
- Some pre-war features have been left intact in these Chelsea condos such as the high ceilings,
- the large windows and
- the floors made from walnut, but the apartments also contain architecture from the modern era that rivals apartments in buildings built this year.
- In the kitchens, future homeowners of this Chelsea real estate will find
- Miele stove tops,
- counters made of white stone,
- teak cabinets and
- Subzero refrigerators made for the gourmet cook.
- The bathrooms will also put a smile on future homeowners’ faces when they see the sinks created from marble,
- the tubs that are large enough for soaking and the unique lighting fixtures.
- Installed in each apartment in the Clement Clarke in Chelsea are Bosch brand washers and dryers to give these homeowners the convenience of doing their laundry in their own homes.
Because the Clement Clarke condo was built before the war, it doesn’t have every modern amenity that people will be able to find in more recently built condos. The Clement Clarke in Chelsea does have New York City’s basics, like a doorman stationed at the front 24 hours a day, but it is missing the obligatory screening rooms and lounges that other buildings contain. What these condos do have is a rooftop with aristocratic landscaping and areas for congregating.