The Charles -1355 1st Ave Manhattan NY 10021
Amongst the extravagant parks and Museum Mile of the Upper East Side people will find the newly constructed Charles Condo at 1355 First Avenue on 72nd Street, a condominium that will be the model for condominiums in the Upper East Side Real Estate for years to come. David Collins, a designer known all over the world, is responsible for this impressive, contemporary construction that presents luxury along with several comforts that make living in this building a pleasure. The lifestyle of the Charles in the Upper East Side surpasses everything that can be found in other Upper East Side Real Estate by offering the residents a sense of culture, plenty of trees, fine dining establishments and glamorous shopping. These Upper East Side Condos have a place high on the list of the best real estate in the area.Take Heli Ride over Manhattan Real Estate.For more Info Contact Manhattan Real Estate Expert:New York City Apartments For Rent or Sale.
The rooms in a Charles apartments are comfortably luxurious and spacious:
- These Upper East Side Condos in the Charles House take up the entire floor,
- and they offer the residents an extreme amount of privacy with their own elevators.
- Each condo also has windows that reach from the floor to the ceiling.
- Because the ceiling has been designed to hide the lighting fixtures, light appears to be soft, and the air seems to be open even though it is inside.
- This Upper East Side Real Estate has kitchens that contain appliances by Miele and Subzero
- with cabinets created from light blue lacquer,
- countertops made out of marble
- and hardware made from stainless steel.
- In the bedrooms, the ceiling-high windows give people a spectacular view of Manhattan,
- but the lighting is not harsh because the glass doors have been laminated to reflect the sunlight.
- The Charles in the Upper East Side make people who do not live there envious of its bathrooms with cabinets made from grey lacquer and a rare form of marble,
- large Zuma tubs for soaking,
- showers separate from the tubs,
- plumbing by LeFray Brooks
- and mirrors that give people plenty of space for storage.
The Charles in the Upper East Side has comforts that cannot be found in other Upper East Side Real Estate:
- Residents of the Charles Condo may take advantage of the skylight pool located on the property.
- If the residents need an area to cater their friendly gatherings, these Upper East Side Condos have just the place open to all residents.
- Every morning that these residents wake up, they may order the building’s complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- The condo also has an area for business purposes with full audio and visual capabilities
- if people need to make business presentations. The facilities also have a screening room that is a definite crowd-pleaser,
- a temperature-controlled wine vault
- and a gym that has the latest and best exercise equipment.
- The condo exudes the promise of wealth and attractiveness in a neighborhood surrounded by Central Park, the Museum Mile and the several restaurants and shops that are well-known in the city.
- These condos are currently ready for purchase to add affluence and fashion to the residents’ lives.