Blue-Condominium Apartments–East Village,
105 Norfolk Street Manhattan 10002
East Village Real Condos are attractive and attention getting and the Blue Condominium East Village is no exception. As one of the most coveted condo listings in Manhattan, the Blue Condominium is deserving of such prestige. Each individual condo proves that luxurious surroundings and sustainable living can successfully and beautifully coexist. The East Village Real Estate condo perks such as sustainable finishes such as authentic bamboo flooring and energy efficient floor to ceiling windows are as stunning as they are practical.
Each Blue Apartments in East Village condo:
- kitchen is equipped with state of the art Viking appliances that will be more than enough for daily meals preparation, entertaining friends or holiday cooking sprees.
- The bathrooms feature windowed baths with
- unique pebble floors, making the bathroom a mini work of art.
- Those floor to ceiling sustainable and lovely windows look out over a spectacular view of the city below from every single condo.
- Some chosen condos include private terraces for that coveted outdoor space.
- The East Village Real Estate Blue Condominium have a 24 hour attended lobby with
- a concierge service to meet any resident needs at any hour of the day or night. This convenience is a big plus for many people.
- A serene public plaza offers space to meet guests or talk with fellow residents.
The East Village Real Estate area of Manhattan is filled with entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities. Many of these fantastic perks at the East Village condos are mere steps from the Blue Condominium in East Village via the subway or a comfortable short walk. Choosing to live at 105 Norfolk Street in the East Village means chooses high quality, luxurious sustainable living where beauty and function work flawlessly together.