740 Park Avenue New York City, NY 10021
Upper East Side Condos 740 Park Avenue Manhattan
When world-renowned architect Rosario Candela built the 740 Park Avenue Condo, he might not have known that it would become one of the most prized parcels of Upper East Side Real Estate. However, unlike other Upper East Side Condos, 740 Park Avenue in the Upper East Side has truly withstood the test of time. While other condominiums have risen around the 740 Park Avenue Condo, this unique Upper East Side Real Estate offering remains one of the most sought-after listings among all Upper East Side Condos.
740 Park Avenue in the Upper East Side rises high above Central Park, showing a timeless elegance that is classic Manhattan. While the exterior evokes the New York City of the past, the furnishings are state-of-the-art modern. The apartments in the 740 Park Avenue condo also offer certain luxuries not found in other Upper East Side condos. For example, every apartment in 740 Park Avenue in the Upper East Side boasts a large library, evoking an era of refinement and style that is sorely lacking in other examples of Upper East Side Real Estate.
Entering one of the apartments in this condominium is like entering a world of true elegance.
- The large windows usher in bright sunlight,
- while Central Park provides a stunning backdrop for the view (take a Helicooter Ride Over Mnahattan).
- Elegant dining rooms provide the perfect arena for entertaining dinner guests,
- and the tastefully designed interiors are sure to be the envy of all who enter the home.
- One of the major attractions to this property is the incredible sense of privacy residents are given. Unlike other condominiums with dozens of residences, this particular building only has 32 residents dwelling within.
- Those who enjoy staying in shape find the state-of-the-art fitness center to be a welcome addition to the property,
- while the live-in staff provide luxury accommodations seldom seen in modern times.