50 Franklin Street-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
at 50 Franklin St.,Tribeca, New York City NY
50 Franklin Street in Tribeca is technically in the Tribeca Real Estate area, but these Tribeca Condos are also at the crossroads of SoHo, Nolita and Chinatown. Developers wanted to offer potential buyers of Manhattan Condos for Sale an economic alternative to the highly-priced Manhattan Apartments offered in residential Tribeca neighborhoods. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
This Ed Rawlings-designed building does that with just as much style as its pricier cousins. With its blue-gray stone, glass and steel façade, the 50 Franklin Street Condo is the embodiment of the modern structures that add to the beauty of this city block and characterize Tribeca Real Estate.
As residents and guests of this Tribeca condo community enter the lobby, they are greeted by the 24-hour desk attendant. Equally welcoming are the back lit art walls which contribute to the elegance and ambiance of 50 Franklin Street in Tribeca.
This Tribeca Real Estate Listing Contains One and Two Bedroom condos, Studios and Three Penthouse Units and Feature:
- Oak plank flooring,
- glass walls with
- oversized windows and
- light-colored interior walls work together to create an environment that is spacious and light.
- Terraces or balconies in these Tribeca Condos are accessed through acoustically and thermally insulated Arcadia doors.
- All kitchens have been designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- White lacquered, floor-to-ceiling cabinetry is featured along with integrated panel appliances and recessed lighting.
- The bathrooms feature the latest in bathroom design and fixtures.
- Done in versatile stone or tile, these Tribeca Condos feature
- over-sized soaking tubs in every bathroom.
- Bathrooms in the upper floor units feature high-end essentials and
- soaking tubs surrounded with exclusive Caesar stone.
- Bathrooms in the upper floors are finished in travertine marble.
Developers Did Not Shirk on the Building’s Design or Apartment Features, Nor Did They Shortchange Owners on Building Amenities.
Amenities for the 50 Franklin Street Condo Community Include:
- on-site underground parking garage,
- 24-hour doorman and
- concierge service,
- fitness center,
- multimedia lounge,
- bicycle room, and
- extra storage spaces. In addition, residents at 50 Franklin Street in Tribeca
- can rent the first-floor guest suite for out-of-town visitors.
- Finally, for spectacular views of the city that never sleeps,
- 50 Franklin Street Condo owners have their own landscaped, rooftop terrace.