459 West 18th Street Condo Chelsea New York
The interior of this 459 West 18th Street condo immediately captivates attention by prominently displaying:
- floor-to-ceiling windows, immediately showing off
- a natural light-friendly environment to which few other Chelsea condos can lay claim. The view out of these magnificent windows provides a postcard-perfect Hudson River scene, while
- the nine-foot-high ceilings lend an atmosphere of spacious living. The natural beauty of
- the hardwood floors shines through in every inch of the floor plan, while
- the Della Valla Bernheimer cabinetry proves that craftsmanship is not a forgotten art.
- When one goes through each unit, the attention to detail and the desire to create an aesthetically-pleasing home is quickly apparent.
- Attention has also been paid to energy-efficiency, both in
- the incredible heating and air conditioning system to
- the Energy Star appliances of Bosch, Miele, and Sub-Zero appliances.
- The designers and decorators of these units wanted residents to enjoy both elegance and cost-efficiency.
Location,Location in Chelsea
Naturally, one of the benefits of living at 459 West 18th Street is the physical location of the building. One of the major attractions of Chelsea real estate is the close proximity to the artistic world found in Chelsea galleries. Residents of these Chelsea condos are literally minutes away from a universe of robust nightlife and elegant dining. At the end of a romantic evening out, the nearby High Line Park beckons with its oasis-like surroundings.