456 West 19th Street Condo Chelsea New York
It is well-known that Chelsea condos are highly desired properties, but few of the other examples of Chelsea real estate possess the incredible array of elements that are found in a 456 West 19th Street condo. Part of the allure of this property is the enviable location of the address -- located a wink and a blink from the High Line Park. Residents of 456 West 19th Street in Chelsea looking for dancing and dining experiences seldom found in Manhattan are only minutes away from some of the most exciting establishments in the area.
456 West 19 Srteet Apartments Feature:
- The interior of the units must be seen to be appreciated. Imagine entering a living room area that has
- a ceiling rising 20 feet, as well
- elegant, hand-crafted birch kitchen cabinets sharing space with
- appliances made by Sub Zero and Miele.
- Enter a bathroom done in magnificent Italian marble while
- Calcutta gold flooring and it becomes obvious that no expense has been spared to make this a truly dream home.
Location in Chelsea
456 West 19th Street in Chelsea is a short distance from some of the finest galleries in the country, including the Edward Thorp Gallery and the Beatrice Conde Gallery. After engaging in some truly incredible cultural experiences, the residents of a 456 West 19th Street condo can head over to some of the best restaurants in Manhattan. Afterwards, a quick stop at the Three Tarts Bakery or the Manhattan Fruit Exchange will top off the day, followed by a leisurely stroll through the High Line. This kind of central location to all manner of activities is what makes Chelsea real estate so richly desired.Contact Our Manhattan Real Estate Expert for more Info