350 West Broadway-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
SoHo, New York City NY
350 West Broadway in SoHo - six opulent, envy-inducing residences each occupying its own floor - is a combination of uptown perks and downtown loft living. These SoHo Condos have been magnificently and purposefully designed by William T. Georgis. From the Michele Oka Doner lobby door handles to the glass-framed roof top terrace, this SoHo Real Estate can easily be a work of art even without the artwork of George Condo or Peter Lame gracing the lobby of this 350 West Broadway Condo. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
350 West Broadway Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan Have a Lot to Offer:
- The building’s exterior at 350 West Broadway in SoHo incorporates a champagne aluminum and glass curtain wall system with
- vertical structural elements which divide the window units.
- A direct entry key lock elevator whisks residents directly into their own grand entry foyer, ideal for displaying personal artwork.
- These are standard in each of the six 350 West Broadway Manhattan Condos for Sale and penthouse duplex.
- The high ceilings and expansive windows bathe these Manhattan Apartments in natural light.
- The specially-treated glass keeps ultraviolet rays out and the sunshine in.
- Motorized solar and blackout shades control the sun's intensity.
- To the left of the grand entry, the kitchen is offset from the living room to allow for cooking privacy and is
- equipped with Gaggenau and Miele appliances.
- Rich, walnut and stainless steel cabinetry along with white granite create a balanced combination of form and function.
- Each 350 West Broadway condo bathroom includes designer Dornbracht fixtures,
- Kohler 6-foot cast iron soaking tub and steam shower,
- custom stone and
- stainless steel vanities.
- The designer master bathroom is fashioned with Carrara marble and features a radiant heat flooring system.
- Each floor has its own private storage, and
- zoned Latron lighting is present throughout the building in addition to high ceilings and expansive windows.
- These SoHo condos also come with white oak hardwood floors,
- programmable thermostats,
- Siedle video telephone security system and
- an audio-visual system.
The Building Amenities in This SoHo Condos Include:
- a 24 hour doorman,
- virtual concierge services,
- a full-time superintendent, and
- fully-equipped state-of-the-art fitness center.
The location of this prime SoHo condos offering is another one of its attractive features. With its diverse population, fine dining, designer shopping, art galleries and nightlife and proximity to the rest of Manhattan, 350 West Broadway in SoHo is the epitome of upscale urban living.