330 East 57th Street-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
Midtown East, New York City NY
Located at Midtown East, Turtle Bay, Upper East Side, 330 East 57th Street condo is prime Midtown East Real Estate. In the Sutton locality of Manhattan, New York, with a distinguished condominium tower, these Manhattan Condos for Sale are full service boutique Manhattan Apartments.
The Midtown East Real Estate offers everything a New York City resident wants in Manhattan living quarters. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
330 East 57th Street in Midtown East Feature:
- Manhattan Apartments for sale on 330 East 57th Street in Midtown East consist of an entire floor.
- The Midtown East Condos are elegant with hardwood floors,
- huge windows and
- high ceilings. Light from the windows and the airiness gives an open loft-like feel to the apartments.
- The gourmet kitchen has wood cabinets and
- stone counter tops.
- Both the refrigerator and dishwasher are top name brands.
- The gourmet kitchen can handle all cooking requirements for family or elegant entertainment.
- Spaciousness is the word for these condo units, as evident by the large living/dining area.
330 East 57th Street in Midtown East Offers Numerous Amenities:
- The doorman,
- concierge and staff are full time, and
- the elevator entry is private-keyed providing privacy and security to each single floor apartment.
- There are house wine coolers and
- private storage space is available in the basement.
- The 330 East 57th Street condo unit also has a convenient laundry room in the basement.
- The Midtown East Condos offer a convenient fitness center,
- two roof decks that are terrific for sunbathing, or
- residents may enjoy the serenity of a walk through the garden that is near the lobby.
330 East 57th Street in Midtown East is in the core of the Sutton area which many consider the zenith of New York condominiums. The owners of the 330 East 57th Street condo are surrounded by Manhattan’s culture of fashion, business districts, theater, exquisite boutiques, gourmet restaurants and exclusive shops. Bloomingdale’s is near and so is the famous D&D Building that houses green design boutiques.
The Midtown East Real Estate with the 330 East 57th Street condo is in the mass transit hub at 59th Street and the 4, 5, 6, N and R subway trains run near. From here the entire city is accessible. It is quite easy to hail a taxi on any of the nearby streets. The Queensborough Bridge entrance is near the condo entrance. These condos offer comfortable living and everything a New York City resident would expect in a Manhattan Apartment.