25 Fifth Avenue-Luxury Apartments for sale in Manhattan, Greenwich Village
at 25 5th Ave New York City NY
Located just north of Washington Square, the beautifully landscaped entrance of 25 Fifth Avenue in Greenwich Village is a welcoming sight. 25 Fifth Avenue Condo has the perfect mix of pre-war elegance and Manhattan contemporary style with surprising amenities. The Greenwich Village Condos at 25 Fifth Avenue are remarkably stunning, which makes them a popular choice of Manhattan Apartments when it comes to Greenwich Village Real Estate. Looking at the classic pre-war style facade of the building, one would never suspect the luxurious modern features inside. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
The 25 Fifth Avenue Manhattan Condos for Sale have:
- contemporary gourmet kitchens with
- high-end Miele and Liebherr appliances and
- the bathrooms boast absolute black granite countertops and
- white tassos marble floors.
- 25 Fifth Avenue Condo also offers a wood-burning fireplace--which is extremely rare--in the living room along with
- hardwood floors which give the Greenwich Village Condos a cozy effect. At the same time, pre-war features, such as
- 10 foot ceilings add a spacious feeling to the Greenwich Village Condos.
Luxury hotel-style amenities at 25 Fifth Avenue in Greenwich village include:
- a 24 hour doorman,
- concierge and
- a full service staff to meet one's needs. Modern Manhattan amenities include
- a huge private storage facilities,
- a digital security system and
- an outstanding fitness center.
These amenities are considered rare in other pre-war Greenwich Village Real Estate listings. Living right in the middle of Greenwich Village has its advantages in that it gives such easy access to all the best that's in Greenwich and the surrounding areas. With an infinite number of restaurants, markets, great shopping, nightlife and the subway line, the rest of Manhattan is pretty easy to access.
At the same time, the beautiful and private garden at 25 Fifth Avenue in Greenwich Village, north of Washington Square and south of Union Square, offers a peaceful refuge from the busy fast paced life of New York. With its mixture of classic and modern style, located in the prime location of Manhattan, and luxurious living that makes it unique from other pre-war buildings, 25 west Fifth Avenue is one of the best Greenwich Village Real Estate listings out there.