212 East 47th Street-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
Midtown East, New York City NY
Condominium conversions are an important part of New York City Real Estate. One of the latest condominium conversions is at 212 East 47th Street in Midtown East. This Midtown East Real Estate is located in Manhattan’s Turtle Bay neighborhood. The condominium building is located between Third and Second Avenues in Midtown East. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York Manhattan Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
For homeowners looking for Midtown East condos, 212 East 47th Street offers luxury Manhattan Condos for Sale to discerning buyers. The building offers one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. There are also three different design packages a residence can choose. This customization gives each apartment a unique look.
Each Design Package Also Provides an Outstanding Variety of Materials to Use Throughout each Unit to Create a Luxurious Look and Feel:
- The Midtown East Real Estate condo building has natural hardwood floors.
- Residents choose between dark walnut or white oak wood.
- Floors in the bathroom are either marble or limestone.
- At the 212 East 47th Street condo, there are two choices for kitchen counter tops.
- The choices are moon white granite or crystallized white glass.
- There are also options for the kitchen cabinets depending on the design package a resident chooses.
- Cabinet choices are Wenge wood, aluminum or rosewood framed frosted glass.
- The bathrooms at 212 East 47th Street Condo have two options for counter tops.
- The counters are either made of limestone or sienna silver travertine stone.
- For the vanities, residents choose between stained Wenge wood, mahogany or Tabu wood.
The Midtown East Condos Has the Sophisticated Amenities You Would Expect From a Luxury Condominium Building in New York City:
- There is 24-hour doorman service for your protection and convenience.
- There is also concierge service to make life at the Midtown East condos a little easier.
- Many apartment homes have private balconies.
- A fitness center lets residents exercise and workout without leaving the building. La Palestra designed the fitness center.
- At 212 East 47th Street in Midtown East there is also a media lounge.
- On-site parking is also available for residents.
- There is also a rooftop garden offering exceptional views of Manhattan.
Midtown East Real Estate offers a great place to call home. The 212 East 47th Street in Midtown East is located in an area of Manhattan with many fine dining establishments and trendy boutiques. There is a lot in the Turtle Bay neighborhood to entertain the residents of the 212 East 47th Street condo.