1400 Fifth Avenue-Luxury Apartments for Sale in Manhattan,
Harlem, New York City NY
Few Manhattan Condominiums for Sale are located in an area of such New York City history as the 1400 Fifth Avenue condo, situated in some of the most prime Harlem Real Estate. 1400 Fifth Avenue in Harlem is one of the new energy-efficient Harlem Manhattan Apartments that were developed with the goal of both cutting energy costs and having a smaller fossil fuel footprint on the planet.
1400 Fifth Avenue in Harlem features distinctive West African overtones in its architectural structure, making the 1400 Fifth Avenue Condo both compelling and unique. This jewel of Harlem Real Estate combines classic lines with exotic influences, making it a standout among Harlem Condos. Contact Your NYC Real Estate Agents: New York NYC Apartments For Sale or Rent. Do you want to Take a Helicopter Ride over New York NY Real Estate?
There are 128 environmentally-responsible apartments in the 1400 Fifth Avenue Condo, ranging from one-bedroom simplex condominiums to triplex townhouses that contain four bedrooms. 1400 Fifth Avenue in Harlem is designed to accommodate an incredibly diverse gathering of families, with apartment sizes that run the gamut from a spacious 900 to a colossal 3700 square feet. Many of the units also offer home offices, something not found in some of the other Harlem Condos. This is one of the most incredibly compelling parcels of Harlem Real Estate.
The Interiors of the 1400 Fifth Avenue Have Some of the Most Incredible Features:
- Marble and granite accents make this one very special condominium, with apartments that are designed with some
- beautiful bamboo flooring and
- distinctive moldings. The beautiful New York City sunlight streams in through
- oversized windows and the temperature is regulated by
- state-of-the-art “smart” temperature control units.
Naturally, There Are a Wide Variety of Amenities Offered for the Residents, Including:
- concierge services, as well as containing
- a conference and communication center,
- round-the-clock monitored lobby,
- private courtyard and sculpture garden.
The entire presentation of this Manhattan Apartments makes them one of the most desired condominiums in New York City.