1280 Fifth Avenue Manhattan NY
Luxury Condos 1280 Fifth Ave New York City 10029
A superb location and elegantly designed units make 1280 Fifth Avenue Condos a gem of the Upper East Side Real Estate market. The building has an incomparable Manhattan location. It is build over the Museum of African Art and is right across the street from the gorgeous Central Park. 1280 Fifth Avenue Condo owners have access to all the cultural opportunities of the world-famous Museum Mile, along with countless other Manhattan attractions.( Take a Heli Ride) The East Harlem location allows residents of these Upper East Side Condos access to a variety of lively activities. 1280 Fifth Avenue in the Upper East Side blends an exciting location with upscale apartments.
The Upper East Side Condos are known for their spectacular views of Central Park.
- Each 1280 Fifth Avenue Condo features tasteful, luxurious design.Only top quality products are used in each unit.
- Every apartment features a kitchen that is both refined and contemporary,
- with high-quality stainless steel appliances,
- gorgeous granite countertops
- and solid wood cabinetry.
- The spa-like bathrooms feature rich walnut vanities,
- marble tile work
- and oversized showers.
- These fine materials are accented by Sedona and Kallista fixtures.
- The luxurious touches present at 1280 Fifth Avenue in the Upper East Side will not disappoint the discriminating Upper East Side Real Estate Buyer.
Along with attractive apartments and an ideal location, 1280 Fifth Avenue in the Upper East Side offers residents a menu of Amenities that can rival any top hotel
- a doorman,
- beautiful lobby
- and helpful concierge service for owners.
- Families enjoy spending time together at both the colorful, fun children's playroom and the adult game room.
- The rooftop is a great selling point of these Upper East Side Real Estate properties, featuring a shimmering swimming pool and
- relaxing garden.
- The amenities of a 1280 Fifth Avenue Condo are complimented by the amenities of the wonderful East Harlem neighborhood.
- Condo owners enjoy the fresh air and beautiful views at Central Park and the Conservatory Garden.
- The wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and clubs keeps residents both excited and entertained.